Prep and cook time: 10 min
3 ripe avocados
1 bunch of fresh coriander
½ small red onion
1 ripe vine tomato
1 red chilli (optional)
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
- Slice Avocados in half and scoop flesh into a bowl, mashing with a fork.
- Finely dice the ripe tomato, red onion, coriander stalks and leaves (retaining a handful of leaves for garnish) and deseeded chilli.
- Add all ingredients to the avocado bowl and squeeze the halved limes over the top. Add a slug of olive oil and mix together.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Garnish with extra coriander leaves and serve with tortilla chips and crudités
- Serve on toasted sourdough bread with a poached egg for breakfast
- Add to a salad wrap for a health lunch
- Top your baked potato with guacamole and sour cream