WA Avocados – the Perfect Entertainer!
The Hass is a delicious breed of avocado renowned for its mouthwatering, velvety and creamy flesh. There is so much you can do with this amazing fruit and thank goodness we have them growing locally here in WA.
- 3 avocados (ripe)
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- cracked black pepper
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: –
- Slice three ripe avos in half.
- Remove the pit and scoop the flesh into a mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, gently mash them to your desired level of chunky or smooth.
- Combine the onions, tomatoes, coriander, jalapeno, cracked pepper, garlic, lime juice and salt.
- Stir everything together, but not too vigorously.
- Serve with your favourite corn chip, cracker or even try on a piece of toasted French bread stick.