Bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato are sandwiched between a perfectly poached egg with delicious hollandaise sauce made from Heinz mayonnaise on a toasted English muffin. A plate full of these is the one wakeup call no one is going to want to miss!
- 250g sliced bacon.
- 4 English muffins
- 4 – 8 eggs
- ½ cup Heinz® [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh juice lemon
- ½ tsp paprika
- 8 cos lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, sliced.
- 2 tomatoes, sliced.
- chopped fresh parsley to serve.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and fry the bacon slices until golden and crispy.
- Cut the English muffins in half horizontally and toast.
- Poach the eggs in gently simmering salted water, until whites are set, and the yolks are still runny.
- For the Hollandaise, mix together Heinz® [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and paprika in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble, place the toasted English muffins on serving plates, top with lettuce leaves, sliced avocado, tomato, and crispy ham. Top each with 1-2 poached eggs and spoon over the hollandaise sauce. Finish with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and serve immediately.