With only 7 ingredients this recipe has maximum taste and minimal effort! It’s perfect for those busy weeknights when you don’t have time to cook but still want something delicious and satisfying!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 500g Tasmanian salmon portions, skin off
- 1 lemon (1/2 sliced, 1/2 lemon zest)
- 2-3 oranges, juiced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Coriander, chopped (to serve)
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 8-10 mins
1. Skin Salmon and cut into 3-4 even strips, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in pan on medium heat. Then add the salmon and cook for 3 minutes. While salmon is cooking juice the oranges, if you haven’t already.
3. Add orange juice to the pan and simmer for 1 minute. Then add lemon zest and simmer for a further 1 minute.
4. Turn over the salmon. Be sure to apply the juices in the pan on top of the salmon once flipped. Cook for a further 3 minutes or until salmon is cooked all the way through.
5. Plate up salmon and sprinkle coriander over the top with a few lemon slices. Enjoy!