Enjoy fresh flavours of spring produce with this cheesy, herby tomato and zucchini bake. This delicious dish is a perfect accompaniment to just about any main course and couldn’t be easier to prepare.
- 3-4 zucchinis, sliced
- 1 punnet cherry or grape tomatoes, haled
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, reserve 1/4 cup for topping
- salt & pepper, to taste
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Sprawy baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside
- Place all ingredients in a bowl ( except 1/4 cup cheese) and gently stir to combine.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until zucchini meets desired tenderness.