Our seasonal salad with fresh strawberries and mango, drizzled with a ginger flavoured vinaigrette is a bright and fresh way to spice up your mealtime. Ready in 12 minutes and perfect for a main or side dish.
- 3 tablespoon flaked almonds
- 150 g mixed salad of choice
- 1 large handful of fresh basil whole leaves or roughly chopped.
- 300 g fresh strawberries hulled and halved.
- 1 large mango chopped.
- 100 g feta cheese
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 medium lemon juice and zest
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger grated.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 2 mins
- Place the almonds in a small, heated frying pan, and roast them for about 2 minutes. Once they start getting aromatic and turn golden brown, take off the frying pan and set aside.
- Place the salad of your choice and basil into a large bowl. Add chopped strawberries and mango and mix all to combine.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and toasted flaked almonds and mix again to combine the ingredients well.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together, add some salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Drizzle over the salad and serve!