Make a spicy and refreshing meal in 10 minutes with this delicious garlic and chilli prawn recipe.
• ½ cup olive oil
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1 tsp chilli flakes
• 1 tsp chicken stock powder
• 1 ½ tsp paprika
• 1kg king prawns, peeled & deveined
• ¼ cup white wine
• 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
• Crusty bread, to serve
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Combine oil, garlic, chilli and paprika in a large saucepan. Heat over medium heat for 3 minutes or until oil becomes aromatic.
2. Increase heat to high. Add prawns stirring for 2-3 minutes or until prawns begin to turn pink.
3. Add white wine mixed with chicken stock and cook for 1 minute or until prawns are cooked through.
4. Toss through parsley and lemon juice. Then serve with bread.