A quick and delicious weekday dinner
A quick and delicious week night dinner. This recipe features pork sausages sourced from the British Sausage Co, fresh vegetables and a few pantry staples. Making it a meal the whole family will love, while saving you time in the kitchen and washing up. Find everything you need to create this tasty recipe and more at your local Farmer Jack’s.
- 1 pack of British Sausage Co pork sausages
- 1 Onion, diced.
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 1 Red Capsicum, chopped
- Can of mixed beans
- Can of diced tomatoes
- Handful of baby potatoes, halved
- Salt & pepper
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Add a drizzle of oil to a large pot and add the sausages, onion, carrot and potatoes. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the can of beans and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Then simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Top with fresh spinach. Then serve.
Credit: British Sausage Co